Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Diva Day

1. A tall glass of water . . . with ice . . . and lime!

2. A bowl of melon salad . . . with homegrown mint!

3. A cup of coffee . . . with milk!

4. A manicure . . . in "Keys to my Kharma" red!

5. A cool bath . . . by myself!

6. Shaved legs . . . and aromatherapy calf massage!

7. A nap . . . a nap!

8. A vocal warm up . . . with honey lemon tea!

9. A 5- minute updo . . . with Joanna Newsom!

10. Makeup. Dress . . . done.

(For those who might be in the Takamatsu area tonight and are interested in a romantic evening with coffee and sweets, the "Night Cafe" will be under the crystal dome in the Marugamemachi shopping arcade, near the Mitsukoshi department store. I'm singing my program twice: 6:00-6:30 and 7:00-7:30. Hope to see you there!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you tonight! I'm going to drive like lightening to get there ASAP. Break a leg!!! Love ya!

Aileena said...

I am so excited that you got another singing gig! You are awesome and should keep gracing the stage with your melodic instrument. And I am so glad that you take care of yourself. Melon salad-tea-nap-a bath!!! Way to go-I need to do for that myself too. You look absolutely beautiful in all your pictures.