Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kappa Cafe

I spent a lot of my lunch hours this past summer in this cute little cafe near the school in Ota. The decor is kitch and adorable, the food is cheap and delicious (the two meals in the picture below cost 14 bucks total - including a cup of coffee with a plate of sweets!), and the owner is this dear sweet lady who just loves to cook for other people. She goes so above and beyond the call of duty that you almost feel guilty paying so little for the experience and her wonderful food. She's always giving free coffee and snacks, and when Hannah comes she prepares a cute little dish of bananas and oranges for her. I want to put Kappa Cafe in my pocket and take it with me wherever I go.




1 comment:

Katie said...

If you ever publish a book, that first picture should be your jacket photo! :) Sounds like an awesome place... I love having a little familiar dependable eatery that turns into a regular haunt. We have a place in our neighborhood that advertises itself as a "Greek-American-Mexican" restaurant... it's the best for weekend brunches!