Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Making a Liszt

After a 30-hour work week I'm setting my jaw firmly against depression this weekend, however tempting it is to let the exhaustion weaken my resolve. I will smile, and I will mean it.

On the agenda:

1. Download albums by Beirut and Fleet Foxes.

2. Go to Aeon and buy something completely indulgent, along with groceries that surround a menu that will use up the things in my pantry.

3. Harvest my jungle of basil, oregano and rosemary.

4. Go to the beach. Yes, me. Little white me. At the beach. With sun. And water. And sand in my crack. Maybe the indulgence at Aeon will be a bikini . . . that fits . . .

5. Read Rockabye. Because let's face it - it's a weekend read, and I've got a stack of other books I'm itching to crack open. Wow, two items on my list have crack in them now. And one of them has itch.

6. Finish the curriculum for next semester. Yes, more work. But easy work.

7. Pedicure, pedicure, pedicure . . .

8. Liszt, Debussy and Joplin, you are soooooo mine.

9. Finish Hannah's lastest video and photo montage, get a few pages done in her scrapbook.

10. Something else that's good.

Readyyyyyyy break!

No comments: