Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Hannah Banana

Here she is, basking in the glory of her latest trick - sitting up! I can't believe how fast she's growing. I don't know how soon she'll be crawling, but she sure does try to reach things that are pretty far away. She's such a delight. I know I say that all the time, but she really is. She loves to eat, she loves to play, she loves to sleep, she loves to snuggle. . . she also likes to pull hair, scratch, screech, and spit. She does this cute tongue-clicking thing which I have yet to catch on video. She also smacks her lips and nods her head, mostly when she has an especially delicious mouthful of food. Her favorite toys are books. She hates getting dressed. She'd rather go all day in just a diaper (or less, if we'd let her!). She loves bath time. She loves people.


I'm going to eat you!


3 comments:

Katie said...

Ack! She's just too cute! I want to gobble up her chubby little cheeks.

Samantha said...

She really is cute. Babyhood is such a fun time. I do find, however, that each new stage Zara goes through is my new favorite stage- I hope it stays that way!

Anonymous said...

she's even cuter than on the webcam!