Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Craft Room Bliss

I always smile when I think that it wasn't me who insisted on a house with a hobby room for all of my crafting supplies, but Hans. I didn't buy an eight-foot foldable craft table, but Hans did. And I didn't organize this cluttered room so that my craft supplies were easily accessible. Yup, all Hans. He says it's because he couldn't stand the chaos of it all - that knowing this mess was lurking in the basement made him anxious. I like to think there's more to it than that . . . that he is nurturing my need to constantly create, and therefore made my creation room his top priority on his days off this week. Either way, I love him for it.


And maybe, just maybe, this means we can have our dining room table back. I wouldn't count on it, though. :)

1 comment:

Ariad said...

Awesome! What a great craft space.