Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh, hello

I think the less time I have to write, the happier I am. Not because I don't love writing, but because it means I'm doing something. I have a lot to write about . . . reflections on the last 12 months of my life, Grandpa Hansen's funeral, more potty training anecdotes (I know you can hardly wait) . . . but for now I'm just unbelievably happy, and I don't want to write. (gasp!)

Auditions for "Annie" at the RCCP were this week. After a 5-day casting process, I am bouncing off the walls calmly, maturely announcing that I got that part I auditioned for! If you're either in the area or drawn to it by this news, you can see me play Grace Ferrell with a ridiculously talented cast on one of these dates:

July 30,31
August 6,7,8,13,14

I'll write again when my nerves are back in check and I can sit down to a full meal again. Or, you know, when I feel like it. :)

Yippee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are happy most of all- and congrats on the part! If we lived closer you know we'd be thereto heckle you! Hehehe love ya!!!

J said...

That's fantastic! I guess no news is good news, in this case. Congrats on keeping busy and being happy, super congrats on your successful auditions.

You've got a lifetime to share your stories, but only a little piece of the present to actually make them. Get out there and keep doing what you're doing! We'll all love to hear you recount them when you've got time and space.