Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Break


Hey. I don't know why, but I've been feeling guilty whenever I don't post at least a couple blogs a week. I set these goals for myself not really knowing why, and then beat myself up over them. Ever do that? Ever pick up a book you've been c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g through and have to psyche yourself out before beginning your nightly chapter? Yeah me too. Usually I'm ok with a little self torture motivation, but with the chaos that is my life right now I'm not meeting my usual goals, and frankly I'm rather tired of kicking my own ass over it. I love blogging. I want to keep it that way. Things are pretty hectic here with Christmas and our departure from Japan fast approaching. I have about a million drafts with fun ideas for blogs (get excited!), I just don't have time to sit down and tinker with them right now. Maybe after the holidays I can get back in the blogging spirit. Until then my posts will probably be sporadic and sparse, which now that I think of it isn't much of a change. Huh. Ok, disregard everything I just said. This blog won't change a bit.

Happy Holidays, friends. I love this community.  Thanks for giving me a reason to write. You've helped me more than you know. See you in the states.

No comments: